Please Note the Following Passenger Rules
Skyline has the utmost concern for passenger safety. Please be considerate of the driver and your fellow passengers.
- Please refrain from unnecessary conversation with the driver while the bus is in motion.
- Please wait until other passengers have exited the bus before you board.
- Be careful when entering and exiting the bus, especially during inclement weather.
- Please leave the front seating for passengers who are elderly, have small children, or have a disability.
- Remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- Seating is on a First Come/First Served Basis.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the bus.
- No smoking
- Drinks are only allowed in a container with a lid.
- Clean up any food or trash you bring on board.
- No animals except service animals, or small animals that can be confined to a lap size carrier/kennel.
- Rollerskates and rollerblades must be carried onboard.
- Bikes are not allowed inside the bus.
- Strollers and other large items must be kept out of the aisles, aisles must be clear at all times.
- No joy riding, please have a destination in mind when riding, passengers cannot continuously ride one route.
- No audio equipment without headphones or earphones.
- The use of threatening or any other unacceptable behaviors, including the use of vulgar language will result in your being asked to leave the bus.
For your safety the following items are prohibited:
- Gasoline, car batteries, fireworks or explosive materials.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind.
- No standing allowed on the Link Express, all passengers must have a seat.